this blog is an in-depth, “share as i go” approach to a final project for my course, information systems for the visual arts. the project uses the museum of fine arts in boston, ma as the focus for a case study. this case study will examine the many issues that arts institutions (in this instance, a renowned museum) are currently dealing with- particularly technology, social media, education, and audience engagement.
- conclusions: the future of the interactive museum experience
- and let’s not forget the art: reviews of the art of the america’s wing
- creating an interactive museum experience: uses of technology in the art of the america’s wing
- establishing an online presence: social media networks
- revamping an online image: mfa’s website redesign